You are hereHome » Addressing inequality at root
Addressing inequality at root
20 July, 2014 5:10pm
Helen Kersley & Faiza Shaheen
The New Economics Foundation (NEF) is a British think-tank that promotes social, economic and environmental justice. Download the full report, Addressing inequality at its root: 5 goals for a fairer UK (released on 10 July 2014).
See also on the Evatt site:
- Stiglitz: the price of inequality: watch the Sydney talk
- Behind the chaste veil: inequality in Australia, post-Piketty
- Piketty v. Marx by Russell Jacoby
- New Poll, Oxfam
- Capital in the 21st Century: Review article by Christopher Sheil
- Thomas Piketty: the book of the moment: Evatt links to everything you need to know and more about Capital in the 21st Century.
Shaheen, Helen Kersley & Faiza, 'Addressing inequality at root', Evatt Journal, Vol. 13, No. 6, September 2014.<http://evatt.org.au/news/addressing-inequality-root.html>