The Evatt Foundation is committed to advancing the highest ideals of the labour movement, such as equality, participation, social justice and human rights, by promoting:
- research and discussion of public issues;
- awareness of social, political and economic aspects of Australian life;
- academic and applied research for trade unions, the labour movement and other community organisations;
- education and vocational training;
- young artists in Australia.
Help to change the world by supporting Australia's most progressive and independent think-tank and become a member today or download a membership form. In the meantime, you can contact us and please stay in touch with us by taking out a free subscription to the online Evatt Journal.